– Possibility to attach Smart Materials to layers! Materials managing becomes even easier.
– Improved Curvature calculation. This is crucial for Smart Materials to be looking even more realistic.
– New Primitives in Retopo room: cylinder, torus, cube, ellipse, spiral, etc. We are getting closer and closer to a low-poly modeling!
– Possibility to change resolution of textures, attached materials will automatically be re-sampled!
– Smart Materials usage history.
– Render scene in Renderman. Yep, you heard it right!
– Proxy Slider. Set your proxy degree with an easy slider movement.
– Baking Scan. Paint baking depth with brush. Now you can define with an ease of a brush stroke how big the depth of scanning will be.
– 4K monitors support. Now UI elements and font size will automatically fit your screen resolution.
– Rotation mode quick switch – around Y or free rotation. See navigation panel.
Need both modes at hand? Now you have the quick swap.
– Possibility to assign fixed bump to smart material, independent from pen radius and depth.
– If there are too many folders in materials/stencils etc, they will be represented as dropdown list.
– Correct displacement visualization in PPP approach.
– Correct displacement import, scaling coefficient correctly used.
– Warning about missing cache to avoid loosing cached volumes.
– Snapping with SHIFT – navigation to 45 degrees instead of 90.
– Pressing CTRL in UV preview window (in UV room) shows selected islands cycled to neighbour UV tiles.
– Possibility to store camera position in a preset.
– Gizmo appears even if one point of the transform cage selected.
– Custom render size restored in render room.
– Square alphas complete support, even older ones will act correctly.
– Possibility to change font size in Preferences->Theme.
– “File->Import multiple objects” to import multiple objects in diferent ways.
– Checkbox in Undercuts/Bas-relief to limit effect below the plane.
– Import AO with channel picking.
– Select all in Tweak room.
– Copy / Paste / Copy reference / To materials library in RMB menu.
– Find Sun button in parameters of additional lights in Render room.
– “Replace Depth” may be masked by other layer.
– Fill the entire layer with material dropped to history.
– Support of materials references (instances).
– Retopo via decimation in RMB menu.
– Divide blending corrected.
– Fill tool controls visible.
– Important! Depth blending along stroke.
– Additional options for masking in Angulator tool.
– “Divide” layer blending for the light compensation.
– Bigger resolution for Model->Alpha, little tapering to avoid jags.
– Possibility to bake light in light baking tool separately for each object in scene.