3DCoat is the one application that has all the tools you need to take your 3D idea from a block of digital clay all the way to a production ready, fully textured organic or hard surface model. Today 3DCoat is available to learn at 240 Universities, colleges and schools worldwide. Key Features:
– Possibility to attach Smart Materials to layers! Materials managing becomes even easier.
– Improved Curvature calculation. This is crucial for Smart Materials to be looking even more realistic.
– New Primitives in Retopo room: cylinder, torus, cube, ellipse, spiral, etc. We are getting closer and closer to a low-poly modeling!
– Possibility to change resolution of textures, attached materials will automatically be re-sampled!
– Smart Materials usage history.
– Render scene in Renderman. Yep, you heard it right!
– Proxy Slider. Set your proxy degree with an easy slider movement.
– Baking Scan. Paint baking depth with brush. Now you can define with an ease of a brush stroke how big the depth of scanning will be.
– 4K monitors support. Now UI elements and font size will automatically fit your screen resolution.
– Rotation mode quick switch – around Y or free rotation. See navigation panel.
Need both modes at hand? Now you have the quick swap.