Simlab Composer is a complete, easy, affordable and feature rich solution enabling you to communicate your 3D ideas with ease. Start with any 3D model, and bring it to life with SimLab Composer to utilize it in marketing, manuals, training, user feedback, education and much more.
Features in SimLab Composer 9:
A brief summary with regards to the new updates that have been made in SimLab Composer 9 :
• Search by name
• Animation Auto Ease options (Auto Ease Out, Auto Ease In, and Auto Ease).
• New Animation Time-line tools: Capture keyframe for object, Go to previous/next keyframe, and Select all keyframes on Animation Time-line.
• (Enhancement) Better layout for Animation Time-line tools.
• Added support for SimLab 360s Grid Technology.
• Added support for Light Baking (Light Baking is similar to Texture Baking but it gives the user the ability to change material of objects).
• Added support for sun light
• Added support for shadow from sun, which can be enabled or disabled by the user.
• Added support for Visualized Scene Options (lists)
• (Enhancement) Better appearance for materials
• (Enhancement) Better navigation: Smoother camera navigation with mouse movement in spin mode.
• (Enhancement) Better looking message boxes.
• (Enhancement) Camera transition among Scene States
• Added support for Visualized Scene Options (lists).
• SimLab 360s Grid Technology for SimLab FREE VR Viewer, SimLab FREE AR/VR Mobile Viewer, and HTML/WebGL: load and move among 360 degree images.
• Make Video: View video clips in SimLab FREE VR Viewer and SimLab FREE AR/VR Mobile Viewer.
• Event-Response System: SimLabs Event-Response System used for endless possibilities in your VR experiences, which also includes location-based triggers.
• VR Training: A state-machine-based system used for endless possibilities in your VR experiences, which also includes location-based triggers.
• Render Animation using SimLab FREE VR Viewer: New rendering mode using the VR Viewer.