SitniSati AfterBurn 4.0d for 3DsMax 2012 32Bit & 64Bit
AfterBurn is a production-proven volumetric effects plugin that has been used in cinematic productions such as Flight of the Phoenix, K-19: The Widowmaker, Armageddon, Dracula 2000, various IMAX movies and games such as Warcraft 3, Starcraft, Sin and many others.
– fixed: Object shadows are now listed when you write inside MXS listener : show $
NumSubs() now returns 2
– fixed: accessing AB Shadow Map via MXS, resulted in system exception
– fixed: AfterBurn’s metaball HyperSolids render bug fix
– added: Shadow Map will now display a name of the light for which it’s built
– fixed: Noise PW crash fix
– fixed: The AfterBurn Wind and VMap Daemons’ rollout didn’t appear in the AfterBurn UI when you select them in the Source Particles/Daemons window.
– fixed: black spots with Octane Shader