Allegorithmic’s Substance Designer Ver 1.2.0_Build_6293
Substance Designer is a powerful material processing solution that brings smart texturing at the heart of 3D creation pipelines. It is designed to help any artist transform all kinds of image resources, from classic bitmaps to exclusive procedural elements, into real-time dynamic and highly flexible textures and filters.
Non-linear & Iterative Workflow
Creating substances in the node-based interface of Substance Designer is a completely non-linear process: you are free to make any change you want at any time, and all your changes will automatically be applied to all the outputs of your substance (diffuse, specular, normal, etc), so you can create and edit complete texture sets in a much faster way than with traditional tools.
Creative power and flexibility
Substance Designer features a large set of resources for every 3D artist to achieve great results whatever their skills. Any user will be able to use the built-in filters to quickly boost his existing bitmaps and do things like transforming a simple photo into a seamless tileable material and adding dynamic details to it. More advanced users can use Substance Designer to create their own library of advanced custom filters and materials that they can re-use in their next creations. With Substance Designer, you have the power to build the texturing pipeline that really fits the creative needs of your projects.
- Customizable GUI
- Node-based interface
- Non – linear authoring process
- Automatic Tiling
- Real-time 2D & 3D previewer
- Embedded library of filters
- Embedded advanced procedural resources
- Embedded vector graphics editor
- Graph based editing of advanced functions
- Import formats: SVG, BMP, TGA, GIF, JPG, PNG, DDS, TIF and more
- Export formats BMP, TGA, GIF, JPG, PNG, DDS, TIF and more
- Substances are compatible with Autodesk 3ds Max, Maya, and Flame 2012, and mode comingRequirements
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7 (all editions)
- CPU: x86 with SS2
- GPU: DX9, DX10 – shader model 3.0 minimum
- Video RAM: 512MB minimum
- RAM: 4GB recommended
Archive Inside: Substance Designer, Substance Bonus Tools Maya2012, Substance Player