Sony Vegas PRO 11.0 Build 424425 (x86 x64)
ony Vegas PRO 11.0 Build 424/425 (x86/x64) | 211/218 Mb
Vegas™ Pro 11 provides an efficient, intuitive and integrated content creation environment for video and broadcast professionals. Now featuring GPU-accelerated performance with OpenCL™-supported devices, Vegas Pro 11 powers through video processing and rendering tasks with ease. With innovative stereoscopic 3D tools, broad format support, unparalleled audio control, and GPU-ignited effects processing and rendering, the Vegas Pro 11 collection streamlines your workflow like never before.
Vegas Pro 11 system requirements
• Microsoft® Windows Vista® 32-bit or 64-bit SP2, or Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit
• 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D)
• 500 MB hard-disk space for program installation
• 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
• OHCI-compatible IEEE-1394DV card (for DV and HDV capture and print-to-tape)
• USB 2.0 connection (for importing from AVCHD, XDCAM EX, NXCAM, or DVD camcorders)
• Windows-compatible sound card
• DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
• Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
• Supported DVD-R/-RW/+R/+RW (for DVD burning only)
• Supported BD-R/-RE drive (for Blu-ray Disc™ burning only)
• Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (included on application disc)
• Apple® QuickTime® 7.1.6 or later for reading and writing QuickTime files
• Internet Connection (for Gracenote MusicID Service)
• Supported NVIDIA or ATI cards for GPU-acceleration (please see the GPU acceleration page for more information)
Changes in Version 11.0:
* GPU-accelerated video processing (please see System Requirements for information about supported hardware).
* New Titles & Text plug-in.
* Improved usability for the ProType Titler.
* Added a new Star Wipe transition.
* Added a new Radial Pixelate video plug-in.
* Added per-parameter keyframes for many video plug-ins.
* The Transitions, Video FX, Media Generators, and (new) Compositors windows all include folders to group plug-ins and a search box to help you find plug-ins easily.
* The Stabilize plug-in has been simplified and improved.
* The Stereoscopic 3D Adjust plug-in now includes Floating Windows controls to allow you to mask the edge of the video frame to compensate for screen-edge violations.
* Added a Stereoscopic 3D depth control to the Cookie Cutter effect, as well as Cross Effect and Iris transitions.
* Support for NVIDIA 3D Vision on single-display systems using the Windows Graphics Card device (available in Preferences > Preview Device).
* Event Pan/Crop is now integrated into the Video Event FX dialog.
* Improved usability for the Mixing Console.
* A simplified Master Bus window provides you with a streamlined view of your project’s master output.
* Sync links provide an additional method of keeping events synchronized: a linked event retains synchronization when the event it is linked to is moved but can be moved independently.
* An updated Render As dialog streamlines the rendering process and makes it easy to manage your favorite render templates.
* Integrated Upload to YouTube.
* MainConcept AVC/AAC improvements:
o Added MP4 templates for Internet distribution.
o Added an Enable progressive download check box to the Video tab of the Custom Settings dialog to allow your videos to begin playing during download.
o Added support for GPU-accelerated rendering.
* Added support for RED EPIC® clips.