Digital-tutors: Introduction to Modeling in Maya 2012
English | FLV 1280 x 720 4 hr.58 min | + Exercise files | 1,78 GB
We will use a project-based approach as we cover the basics of modeling, look at commonly used tools and talk about some time-saving tips and techniques gleaned from production experience. We will begin by looking at the various types of geometry available to you and how you can actually convert between those different types. You will learn how to organize your model into hierarchies and keep your scene clean and efficient.
We will also take a look at several modeling tools, including polygonal tools like extrude and the insert edge loop tool for adding resolution, NURBS tools like loft and extrude to create smooth surfaces, and a few subd tools as well. We will take a look at using a smoothing or subdivision workflow and use deformers to help shape our models. We are going to take a slightly different approach to this introduction course, in that we are not going to talk about all of the Maya modeling tools, but rather focus on the tools that you are going to find most useful as you begin the modeling process.
1. Introduction and project overviewmin. 23 sec.
2. Introduction to polygons 13 min. 12 sec.
3. Introduction to NURBS 11 min. 58 sec.
4. Introduction to subdivision surfaces 12 min. 57 sec.
5. Hierarchy and workflow 9 min. 54 sec.
6. Model overview 4 min. 56 sec.
7. Setting up image planes 6 min. 16 sec.
8. Drawing out the bike frame 11 min. 50 sec.
9. Building the front fork 13 min. 59 sec.
10. Adding the front pivot 14 min. 34 sec.
11. Finishing the front fork 9 min. 37 sec.
12. Beginning the wheel 8 min. 58 sec.
13. Finishing the back wheel 8 min. 35 sec.
14. Creating spokes for the front wheel 11 min. 55 sec.
15. Modeling the handlebars 7 min. 25 sec.
16. Finishing the handlebars 9 min. 39 sec.
17. Adding the hubless sprocket 7 min. 28 sec.
18. Building the interior of the sprocket 7 min. 34 sec.
19. Modifying the frame to accommodate the sprocket 4 min. 51 sec.
20. Building the chain guard 9 min. 51 sec.
21. Modeling the interior of the chain guard 8 min. 14 sec.
22. Adding the bicycle seat 10 min. 29 sec.
23. Modeling the seat springs 7 min. 17 sec.
24. Building the front screen 7 min. 15 sec.
25. Building the pedals 8 min. 27 sec.
26. Finishing the pedals 4 min. 35 sec.
27. Adding outer frame pieces 5 min. 27 sec.
28. Starting the brakes 11 min. 18 sec.
29. Building the brake handles 5 min. 33 sec.
30. Adding the brake lines 7 min. 59 sec.
31. Modeling the kickstand 6 min. 6 sec.
32. Adding text to the model 7 min. 47 sec.
33. Finishing model setup 7 min. 38 sec.
34. Adding materials and creating render 13 min. 30 sec.
Thanks to “MASTER”
http://extabit.com/file/27axe3iolhwvz/Introduction to Modeling in Maya 2012.part1.rar
http://extabit.com/file/27axe3iolhqjz/Introduction to Modeling in Maya 2012.part2.rar
http://extabit.com/file/27axe3iop9gkf/Introduction to Modeling in Maya 2012.part3.rar
http://extabit.com/file/27axe3iop9q4v/Introduction to Modeling in Maya 2012.part4.rar
http://extabit.com/file/27axe3iolhqkf/Introduction to Modeling in Maya 2012.part5.rar