Arnold Renderer Ver 0.20.0 For MAYA 2012 – 2013.5 x64
ArnoldRender is the famous photorealistic rendering system “Unbiased Monte Carlo Radiosity,” currently used by Sony, Glassworks, Sega, Framestore, Digital Domain, The Mill, Psyop, Ubisoft, Zinkia, Kandor, 737 shaker among others, for advertising, animation series and movies like Monster´s House, Beowulf, Alice in Wonderland, 2012 o Lluvia de albóndigas and more.
SolidAngle develops the Arnold renderer, an unbiased, physically based path tracer, that is optimised for the demands of animation and visual effects. Arnold is being used at over a hundred visual effects studios including Sony Pictures Imageworks, Framestore, The Mill and Digic Pictures.
What’s new in 0.20
• Normal Map Support through the native Maya bump2d node. Some extra attributes added to Flip the different channels.
• Extended the ShadowCatcher shader to support a slot for reflection and shadowColor.
• Improved threading in the Renderview.
• Improved the performance of Override Sets and added a textfield to filter the attributes to override with a regular expression.
• Increased the number of parameters supported by the Render command. See this list.
• Ability to define custom path for the AEtemplate of custom shaders with the MTOA_TEMPLATES_PATH environment variable. It should point to the paths where custom AETemplates are located. MtoA will look for AETemplates in the MtoA scriptsmtoauiae folder and in the ones defined in MTOA_TEMPLATES_PATH.
• Auto-instancing of standins whose “Path” attribute points to an .ass file; subsequent standins trying to load the same .ass file will instance the previously loaded geometry, potentially saving tons of both memory and disk I/O.
• UI added to specify trace_sets on shapes.
• Support for custom display drivers.
• Maya no longer freezes when rendering with frame buffer
– Installer precraked to Autodesk Maya 2012/2013/2013.5
– Manuals Update
– Tutorial PDF update
Home Page: _http://www.solidangle.com/