Peregrine Labs – Yeti v1.2.5 For Maya 2012 – 2013.5 – Win64
Yeti is Peregrine Labs product to produce fur, feathers and generating lots of things based around familiar working concepts of a procedural node graph directly within Autodesk’s Maya.
- added console feedback when caching
- updated logging to provide consitent output to Maya console and shell
- fixed renderman procedural parse error with negative frame offsets for samples
- fixed clump issue caused by zero length input fibres
- fixed linkage to resolve symbol clashes when rendering with MtoA
– Maya 2012, Windows 64 bit
– Maya 2013, Windows 64 bit
– Maya 2013.5, Windows 64 bit
Home Page: _http://peregrinelabs.com/yeti/
4 thoughts on “Peregrine Labs – Yeti v1.2.5 For Maya 2012 – 2013.5 – Win64”
hi. i get this error: // Error: (02/03 15:44) rfm Error: R16001 Cannot load procedural primitive DSO pgYetiRmsRender.dll. [ Object: pgYetiMayaShape]
i made everything likeit was said…
yes i know. but renderman should work!?
hm. cant get it running with renderman. but thanks anyway for answering. cheers
hey i installed Yeti and seems to work fine but can someone please tell me how to render it with vray i Copy it vray dll file as it says in the readme file but when i try to render i get the geometry only. Is there some specific node i should apply to the node network to be able to render it or the cracking is not done right. Thanks in advance.