3d-kstudios ProjectManager v1.64.54 for 3dS Max 9 – 2013
Project Manager 1.64.54 | 1.43 MB
Project Manager -the utility for organisation of files and work with them in 3ds Max.
It help you with cataloging and using in your projects of a bitmaps, library of models and materials, also IES and HDRI files.
The organization system allows the to keep references to same folder in different catalogs.
For example you can put same folder of 3d models “Classic Chandeliers” in the catalog “Classics” and catalog “Lamps”.
For more convenient job with libraries all information is presented in the thumbnails view.
The utility supports the viewing of all image formats supported by 3ds Max(Such as HDRI,EXR,TGA,PSD and more).
For libraries of models, materials and IES files by means of the utility you can generate thumbnails.
Much of the job with the utility is based at the most simple method – drag & drop, including work with IES files, materials and HDRI.
You can drag and drop materials and textures directly into the viewport, the objects in the Material Editor and modifiers in the Command Panel (for example, displace).
● Cataloging libraries of models, materials, textures and IES
● Full support to all types of Drag&Drop (Cataloging, merging, apply materials & etc.)
● Displays thumbnails for Bitmaps, 3d models, Proxy, IES, Material Libraries and other file-types (include formats HDR, EXR, PSD and other)
● Generation preview for models, materials, and IES
● Simple addition of models, materials, textures and IES to the scene
● Ability to exclude from Merge unwanted objects
● Ability to auto-fix Texture paths for new merged objects on the fly
● Replacement scene objects by other objects
● Automatic conversion of new models in the proxy
● Saving Proxy with materials
● SaveRestore Materials with modifiers
● Support to Slate Material Editor
● Search files by name and description.[*new]
● Ability to add a description to Max files.[*new]
● Display of embedded thumbnails in 3ds max and AutoCad files.[*new]
● Search for missing assets
● Relinks external files
● Collect external files
● Ability to exclude external files from collecting by extension
● Rename the links by mask
● Removing maps by links from scene
● Collect Asset files via clipboard and drag&drop method
● Work with xRef files in batch mode
● “Batch Render&Relink” tool for organize your Asset files (3d Models, Materials Library,IES)
● Various methods of display files in list: by type of files, linked to selected objects, by status, by mask of name
● Independent from 3dsMax caching of thumbnails
● Unostentatious and “Transparent” the demo-version
● Ability to back-up settings before reinstalling 3ds Max or Windows
● Autocheck for updates
● User-Friendly interface
● Usability Default Setting