The ultimate in video-editing software – Total creativity meets surprising ease of use in VideoStudio Ultimate X9. Tell your story from every angle with the new Multi-Camera Editor. Correct, enhance and add unique creative effects with valuable premium effects apps from our industry-leading partners. And add impact with automatic audio tools that deliver crystal clear sound.
Premium video FX apps
Broaden your creative horizons with an array of professional 64-bit special effects, video cleanup tools, and motion effects that deliver increased speed and power. Worth hundreds of dollars if purchased separately, this FX collection brings more quality, creativity and fun to your videos—all for just a few dollars more than the price of VideoStudio Pro.
Powerful video editing
Cover all the angles with the new 6 angle Multi-Camera Editor and get top-quality sound with automatic audio-enhancing features.
Express your vision with 2,000+ customizable effects, titles and templates. Add impact with Freeze Frame, Stop Motion, multi-point Motion Tracking and more.
Perfect for all skill levels
Make a movie in minutes with FastFlick and Instant Projects, then move up to multi-track timeline editing, and add customizable special effects to achieve your unique vision.
What’s New in VideoStudio Ultimate X9:
– New 6 angle Multi-Camera Editor
– Enhanced Audio balancing and controls
– New Multi-Point Motion Tracking
– New HEVC (H.265) and MXF support
– Everything in Pro, PLUS 11 premium effects apps
– Internet connection required for updates
– Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, 64-bit OS highly recommended
– Intel Core Duo 1.8 GHz, Core i3 or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ 2.0 GHz, or higher
– Intel Core i5 or i7 1.06 GHz, or higher, required for AVCHD & Intel Quick Sync Video support
– Intel Core i7 or AMD Athlon X4 or higher for UHD or Multi-Camera editing
– Intel 6th Generation processor (Skylake) is required for HEVC hardware encoding
– 2 GB of RAM or higher, minimum 4 GB for Windows 64-bit, 8+GB highly recommended for UHD or Multi-Camera editing
– Graphics card supports DXVA2 VLD mode with Vertex and Pixel Shader 2.0 and a minimum of 512 MB VRAM for hardware decoding acceleration
– HEVC import requires Windows 10 and graphics card hardware support
– 128 MB VGA VRAM
– Minimum display resolution: 1024 x 768
– Windows-compatible sound card
– Minimum 6 GB HDD space for full installation
– Digital download option available if DVD-ROM drive not available for installation
What’s New in Version 126.96.36.199:
– This service pack includes enhancements to the Multi-Camera Editor, enables users to multi-select by dragging in the Library, addresses localization issues, and improves the overall performance and stability of the application.