Golaem Crowd 4.0, Take Full Control Of Your Crowds. In addition to an improved animation system, Golaem Crowd 4.0 enables to create more sophisticated shots and to populate scenes even faster by providing artists full control over the simulation.
Golaem Crowd is being used by more than hundred vfx studios worldwide. The newest releases include Dracula Untold (Framestore), Hercules (Milk VFX, Cinesite), 22 Jump Street (Pixel Magic)… Golaem Crowd helped them ramp up on crowds and deliver great projects quickly.
Golaem Crowd 4 provides more advanced features with the same ease of use and facilitates the interaction of the crowd simulation with other elements in the shot: open access to simulation data, curve driven simulation, simulation cache scrubbing and editing? Artists can now take dailies requests into account immediately, without going back to the simulation, and get their shots validated in no time.
1. Install the “GolaemCrowd-22.214.171.124-Maya2016?
2. Copy paste the files from the crack folder ie=”golaem.lic, golaem.set, rlm.exe & rlmutil” to “C:\Golaem”
3. Copy paste the file “golaem.lic” to your Golaem plug-ins folder “C:\Golaem\GolaemCrowd-126.96.36.199-Maya2016\plug-ins” and delete the demo license in there.
4. Create a System Variable by System>Advanced system settings>Environment Variables>Sytem variables>New
5. Set Variable Name: golaem_LICENSE & Variable value: [email protected]
6. Finished………Now start the “rlm.exe” before you fire-up Maya…….and load the plug-in from Plug-in Manager
Note: The license will not work if your port id ie “5053” clashes, if so change the port id to 5058 or something (trial&error) in your Variable. Use the same port id in your license also, open the golaem.lic in a text editor and change the port id and save it.