Lightmap HDR Light Studio 5 – The lighting tool for 3D artists – HDR Light Studio provides a fast and precise way to light a 3D model. The lighting design is saved as a high dynamic range, high resolution image that can be used in any renderer.
Full Feature List:
– Professional lighting software for creating HDRI maps for image based lighting
– Add, move and edit lights on a lat-long rectangular canvas.
– Lights displayed on the canvas are distorted automatically so that they appear undistorted when projected using a 3D spherical environment map. Three projection types are included for content placed on the canvas: Planar, 3D (Lat-Long), Spherical.
– Procedural and image based lighting content – including procedural sky.
– Load BMP, Cineon, HDR, IFF, JPG, OpenEXR, PNG, PSD, Targa, Tiff files as lighting content. For large image files, converting to a mip-mapped image format before loading significantly increases performance.
– Over one hundred high resolution, high dynamic range images of spotlights, softboxes, umbrellas and other light sources are included with HDR Light Studio 5. These can be dragged from the presets panel and dropped onto the 3D model, canvas or light list.
– Blend modes determine how the lights are composited. Add, Multiply, Over, Low Pass, Color, Saturation, Hue, Amplify are included.
– Variable sized canvas can be zoomed and panned for precision lighting.
– Our patented “LightPaint” technology enables you to position lights accurately on the environment map by clicking where you’d like the lighting effect on the 3D model. Rim mode allows quick positioning of light behind your model. This approach removes much of the trial and error of traditional lighting setups.
– Lights are managed in a list and can be switched off, soloed, re-ordered and locked. The position in the list determines the order in which the lights are composited on the HDR canvas.
– Toolbars provide quick access to all light types: Round Light, Rect Light, Hex Light, Gradient Light, Picture Light, Dark Light, Sun Shade, Gradient Background, Picture Background, Sky Background and the Uber Light. Uber Light is a flexible multi-purpose light with additional Alpha controls.
– Frequently used light parameters (brightness, scale, rotation) can be adjusted using a dragable area of the interface.
– 3D models are rendered and displayed in the Render View window. An optimised renderer is used to provide