What does the Loki control software do: Loki Control is used to set up the processing tasks using presets created in the Loki automation software
The tasks are placed in a central watched folder, allowing access to multiple Loki automation clients.
The XML Job file is created using the Loki control interface contains the following information:
* Location of the source media
* The preset that must be applied to the image files.
* Export location and export formats (resolution, file type codec etc.) Upon detection of a new job file:
* Loki Control checks that no other Loki client has started the same task.
* The task is processed
* On completion, Loki Control will check for the next available task Tasks can be monitored and created via the web interface from any location.
What can Loki be used for:
* Automated restoration of film and video assets (Dust, scratches, drop-out, composite cross colour removal)
* File transcoding
* Transcoding engine with preprocessing (DVO Clarity noise reduction / low pass filtering)
* Stereo geometry and colour matching
* Rushes creation from digital camera files
* Advanced colourspace conversion via 3D LUTs, matrices and ACES ODTs
* Motion compensated frame rate conversion*
* High quality scaling (DVO Upscale SD to HD)
* Application of LUT’s to material and colour space conversion
* Geometry correction of GoPro (wide angle) material