Quixel’s immensely popular NDO and DDO have been completely reimagined, bringing faster texturing experiences than ever. 3DO, a new previewer included with all tools for free, throws physically based rendering into the mix.
NDO is the definitive normal mapping tool that turns Photoshop into a complete toolkit for surface details. Every tool in Photoshop can be utilized to sculpt normals in real time. Build non-destructive hard surface designs, extract rich normals from photographs with unrivaled definition, and instantly view every tweak in 3DO.
3DO is a model and material previewer directly connected to Photoshop, enabling review of your work without needing to utilize different applications. 3DO supports 1-1 previewing of any calibration profile, enabling pixel-perfect representation of your model like it would appear in the chosen profile. With a customizable cinematic post-processor, support for loading your own multi-material meshes, and support for animation and video output, what you see is truly what you get. 3DO comes bundled for free with NDO and DDO.
DDO completely optimizes Photoshop for rapid creation of PBR-accurate textures. The workflow is fast, easy to learn, and adaptable to any art style. Create unrivaled results, at unlimited resolutions, with the world’s first fully scan-based PBR tool.
– Added Native File Dialogs in 3DO
– Updated all sliders with improved UI and Input Field support
– Fixed bug where 3DO won’t get live-update on DDO changes
– Fixed masks getting darker each time paint mode is entered/exited
– Fixed MeshCentric not working when rotating lights
– TurnTable now respects MeshCentric property
– Fixed contrast and saturation post-process effect to be correct with linear rendering
– Fixed soft brush strokes showing artifacts in mask shader view
– Fixed see-through top bar in 3DO’s UI
– Added Brush Size overlay when using shortcuts to adjust Brush Size
– Fixed dropdowns not closing when clicking the dropdown icon
– Fixed sparkles with Physical Camera post-process effect
– Fixed bug where None (Default) ID Preset would not be selected by default
– Fixed Smart Material thumbnails
– Fixed Material Creator broken for 16-bit inputs
– Fixed issues with Cross-app mode crashing (when editing material)
– Added Shortcut ‘V’ for showing color picker.
– Fixed bug where color picker wouldn’t show correctly if 3DO window is resized
– Fixed bug where Custom painted masks (in Photoshop) were lingering unexpectedly.
– Fixed paint strokes with B+Shift+LeftClick when light is moved in between strokes
Copy/past the content of crack folder into the folder of quixel by default : “C:\Program Files\Quixel SUITE 2.0\x64\bin\Release”
You can install this patch since you got Quixel 2 installed,you don’t need another patch for being up to date