Indigo Renderer is an unbiased, physically based and photo-realistic renderer which simulates the physics of light to achieve near-perfect image realism. With an advanced physical camera model, a super-realistic materials system and the ability to simulate complex lighting situations through Metropolis Light Transport, Indigo Renderer is capable of producing the highest levels of realism demanded by architectural and product visualization.
* GPU PT: Added initial normal-mapping implementation.
* Removed gpu accell checkbox being a persistent setting.
* Saving of loaded images should work again now.
* Fixed possible issue with Phong normal when uses as a substrate.
* Fixed exponent clamping for Phong and glossy transparent. Fixes black painting in Zom-b’s bedroom benchmark scene.
* Fixed bump mapping not working with normal mapping
* Misc optimisations.
* Fixed noise issue with blends of diffuse and diffuse transmitter, especially with bidir.
* Updated bundled IndigoMax installer version to 0.5.0.