Indigo Renderer is an unbiased, physically based and photo-realistic renderer which simulates the physics of light to achieve near-perfect image realism. With an advanced physical camera model, a super-realistic materials system and the ability to simulate complex lighting situations through Metropolis Light Transport, Indigo Renderer is capable of producing the highest levels of realism demanded by architectural and product visualization.
Indigo Renderer 4.0.42
* Added preliminary support for ‘trackball’ style camera navigation.
Ctrl/Command + left mouse button + mouse drag to rotate camera around target point
Ctrl/Command + middle mouse button + drag to pan target point and camera
Ctrl/Command + right mouse button + drag to zoom in / out from target point
Ctrl/Command + double left click to manually select target point
* Added crosshairs to OpenGL preview.
* Added crosshairs to main render view, which display only when Ctrl/Command, Alt, or camera movement buttons are held down.
* Fixed issue with phong with roughness param and no exponent param being parsed as old phong.
* Fixed fast_sss option on medium not being serialised to scene files.
* GPU PT: Fixed bad sampling of basic phong nkdata mats.
* GPU PT: Added support for new-FBM ISL func.