Behavior Designer is a behaviour tree implementation designed for everyone – programmers, artists, designers.
Behavior Designer offers an intuitive visual editor with a powerful API allowing you to easily create new tasks. It also includes hundreds of tasks, PlayMaker integration, and extensive third party integration making it possible to create complex AIs without having to write a single line of code!
Behavior Designer was designed from the ground up to be as efficient as possible with zero allocations after initialization. As a result, it runs great on all platforms including mobile. Behavior Designer is dedicated to behavior trees, which means that each update will be a better behavior tree implementation.
– An intuitive visual editor
– A powerful API
– Visual runtime debugger
– Variables to communicate between tasks
– Conditional Aborts
– Built in event system
– Unity 5 multiplayer support
– Use existing code with reflection tasks
– Hundreds of tasks
– Evaluate tasks using Utility Theory
– Realtime error detection
– Binary or JSON serialization
– Data-oriented design
– Zero runtime allocations after startup
– Object drawers (property drawers)
– Includes runtime source code
– Extensive documentation and videos
– Sample projects available online
– And more
Behavior Designer Integrations and samples, useful for using behavior designer with add-ons.
camera path animator
Simple Waypoint System
Trigger Event Pro
UFPS: Ultimate FPS