Twinmotion 2019 has been developed for architectural, construction, urban planning and landscaping professionals, regardless of the size and complexity of their project, their equipment, their computer skills or their modeler. Powered by award-winning Unreal Engine, Twinmotion 2019 boasts a highly intuitive interface, which makes it extremely easy to learn and navigate.
Compatible with VR (virtual reality) headsets HTC Vive, Oculus Rift and Gear VR, Twinmotion 2019 allows you to explore your model in real-time, from the early design phase to the final project review.
Twinmotion 2019 is the only software on the market capable of producing in real-time not only stereoscopic images, panoramas and videos of the highest quality, but also 360° videos.
BIMmotion is a self-executable (mono or stereoscopic) file that can be shared free of charge, which integrates the project you have imagined, allowing everyone to move in 3D, freely or according to a pre-defined path.
This online service allows you to directly upload the images, panoramas and videos calculated in Twinmotion to be shared, combined and organized in a project.
Import all 3D models
Twinmotion is compatible with virtually every 3D modeler on the market in FBX, SKP, C4D and OBJ formats. You can also merge several Twinmotion projects or other formats into one, and to enrich your projects, import images in DDS, PNG, PSD, JPG, TGA formats.
and many More….
This patch brings a number of corrections, including:
• Fixed crash when importing SketchUp files with collapse option.
• Fixed the incompatibility of SketchUp 2018 format with Twinmotion macOS version.
• Fixed the reload issue of SketchUp files.
• Fixed crash when importing .c4d file.
• Fixed issues when opening projects previously created in Twinmotion 2018.
• Increased aliasing quality on animated objects.
• Fixed crash during the second synchronization with ARCHICAD and Revit when materials are previously modified in Twinmotion.
• Fixed visual issue with reflections when the perspective correction is activated.
• Fixed visual issue with the box reflection probe; a sphere appeared when raising the diameter.
• Fixed visual issue with the measure tool. The distance number was hidden by a black box.
• Fixed visual issue with 2 decals: “Mossy dirt 1” and “Leaking rust 2”.
• Export improvement: export only LOD 0 in the video.
• 30+ other minimal improvements and fixes.