Altair Inspire software is the industry’s most powerful and easy-to-use Generative Design/Topology Optimization and rapid simulation solution for design engineers. It enhances the concept development process by enabling simulation-driven design to increase your product’s efficiency, strength and manufacturability. This can lead to reduced costs, development time, material consumption, and product weight.
The new feature-packed release of Altair Inspire 2018 introduces many groundbreaking new features including the ability to:
-Easily generate dynamic motion of complex mechanisms, automatically identifying contacts, joints, springs and dampers. Forces obtained from a motion analysis are automatically applied as inputs to a structural analysis and optimization, or can be used to determine initial requirements for motors and actuators.
-Generate optimized lattice and mixed solid – lattice structures, visualize simulation results in 3D, and export lattice designs in a .stl file format for 3D printing.
-View and interactively assign loads to load cases and import / export design loads in .csv file format with the new Load Cases Table.
-Design for additive manufacturing with overhang shape controls to help reduce overhangs to create more self-supporting structures.
-Automatically optimize the fit of PolyNURBS CAD geometry to generative design results with the new PolyNURBS Fit Tool.
Altair Inspire 2019.0.1 Build 10706 Win64
Version:2019.0.1 Build 10706
Tabletka:Present (TeAM SolidSQUAD-SSQ)
System requirements:Windows 64-bit
-Windows 10 (64 bit)
-Windows 8.1 (64 bit)
-Windows 7 (64 bit)
-OpenGL graphics card with at least 256 MB of onboard memory
-Note: Integrated Intel graphics hardware is currently not supported.
-4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
-10 GB or more of free hard disk space
The following issues were resolved for Altair Inspire version 2019.0.1:
• Resolved a regression adding temperatures to a model.
• Fixed an issue with incorrect material density conversion for MMGNMS units.
• Fixed an issue where the Shape Explorer converts Hz incorrectly.
• Added “(N/m)” units label to Stiffness property on motion contacts that was missing in Japanese translation.
• Fixed an issue where icon and label text on the Create New Group button wasn’t fitting properly in the French and German user interface.
• Corrected reported licensing timeout problem seen when running complex motion contact models. [INU-4263]