Rhinoceros can create, edit, analyze, document, render, animate, and translate NURBS* curves, surfaces, and solids, point clouds, and polygon meshes. There are no limits on complexity, degree, or size beyond those of your hardware.
Special features include:
– Uninhibited free-form 3-D modeling tools like those found only in products costing 20 to 50 times more. Model any shape you can imagine.
– Accuracy needed to design, prototype, engineer, analyze, and manufacture anything from an airplane to jewelry.
– Compatibility with all your other design, drafting, CAM, engineering, analysis, rendering, animation, and illustration software.
– Read and repair meshes and extremely challenging IGES files.
– Accessible. So easy to learn and use that you can focus on design and visualization without being distracted by the software.
– Fast, even on an ordinary laptop computer. No special hardware is needed.
– Affordable. Ordinary hardware. Short learning curve. Affordable purchase price. No maintenance fees.
Rhino for Mac Features:
– Versatile 3D modeling
– NURBS tools?
– Mesh tools
– Analysis tools
– Drafting tools
– Stylistic display modes