VideoStudio just got more creative — and so can you. New VideoStudio Ultimate 2018 brings the intuitive editing experience you love and turns up the creativity with exciting new features like the Split Screen Video, 3D Title Editor, new premium video effects and more! Must-haves only in VideoStudio Ultimate 2018:
– NEW Controls and simplified video editing tools
– NEW Split Screen video templates and template creator
– NEW 3D Title Editor and 3D motion titles
– NEW Lens Correction Tools
– NEW Premium Effects from NewBlueFX
New in VideoStudio Ultimate 2018:
Video Editing Shortcuts
We’ve enhanced the tools you use most often! Easily crop, resize, and position your media directly in the preview pane. Snap your media in place with new Smart Guide alignment tools. The entire toolkit is faster and easier to access.
Split Screen Video
Show multiple video streams simultaneously with new Split Screen video templates. Easily drag and drop to create impressive promotional videos or share the highlights from your latest trip!
Ultimate Effects Collection
Tap into hundreds of pro-quality presets and creative effects that deliver results beyond what you thought possible, and give you more time to focus on what matters – your story. Now includes NewBlue Titler Pro 5!
It’s our best VideoStudio yet
Here are just a few of the new features and enhancements in both VideoStudio Pro and Ultimate 2018:
3D Title Editor
Create stunning graphics and introduce and tell your story with style. Add fun effects, choose from templates, or create your own custom 3D motion titles. Control textures, lighting, motion, and more to create that dramatic cinematic opening you want to see.
Lens Correction Tools
Quickly remove distortion from wide angle cameras or action cameras with new and intuitive controls to make this easy, freeing you up to focus on the fun parts of video editing.
360 Video Editing
Simply import your 360° footage and start editing! With expanded support for popular 360 degree cameras, export your 360 video directly to YouTube, your VR headset, and more!
Stop Motion Animation
Plug in your camera and capture your animation, frame by frame. Now with support for all popular Canon and Nikon cameras and enhanced controls to help you capture your animation perfectly.
Pan and Zoom
Zoom in on the action, or pan across a scene with new controls. Apply visual pan and zoom effects to your video across custom motion paths with easy-to-use controls.
Smoother and Faster Rendering
VideoStudio is optimized for the latest video hardware acceleration technologies from Intel and nVidia, which improves efficiencies and dramatically speeds up rendering to popular file formats.
– Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, 64-bit OS highly recommended
– Intel Core i3 or AMD A4 3.0 GHz or higher
– Intel Core i5 or i7 1.06 GHz or higher required for AVCHD & Intel Quick Sync Video support
– Intel Core i7 or AMD Athlon A10 or higher for UHD, Multi-Camera or 360° video
– 4 GB of RAM or higher, 8+ GB highly recommended for UHD, Multi-Camera, or 360° video
– Minimum 256 MB VRAM, 512MB or higher recommended for hardware decoding acceleration
– HEVC (H.265) support requires Windows 10, supporting PC hardware or graphics card and Microsoft HEVC video extension installed
– Program available for installation in 32 or 64 bit. Some features only available in 64 bit (3D title Editor, NewBlue Titler Pro, Boris Title Studio)
– Minimum display resolution: 1024 x 768
– Windows-compatible sound card
– Minimum 8 GB HDD space for full installation