A new age for animation. Design interactive vector and bitmap animations for games, apps, and the web. Bring cartoons and banner ads to life. And add action to tutorials and infographics. With Animate CC, you can quickly publish to multiple platforms and reach viewers on desktop, mobile, and TV. Animate just about anything.
The industry’s leading animation toolset lets you create apps, ads, and amazing multimedia content that moves across any screen.
Get your game on.
Create interactive web-based content for games and ads using powerful illustration and animation tools. Build game environments, design start screens and interfaces, create interactive player sprites, and even integrate audio. With Animate, you can do all your asset design and coding right inside the app.
Create characters that come alive.
Sketch and draw more expressive characters with pressure- and tilt-sensitive vector brushes that work like the real thing. Make your characters blink, talk, and walk with simple frame-by-frame animation. And create interactive web banners that respond to user interactions such as mouse movement, touch, and clicks.
Publish to any platform.
Reach your audience on desktop, mobile, and TV by exporting your animations to multiple platforms, including HTML5 Canvas, WebGL, Flash/Adobe AIR, and custom platforms like SVG. You can include code right inside your projects and even add actions without having to code.
Create new poses for vector or raster content using mesh deformation.
Better layer control
Organize your layers in a parent-child hierarchy for easier animation between poses.
Thanks to Adobe Sensei, Animate now automatically matches mouth poses to sound inflections.
VR authoring and publishing (beta)
Use your 2D skills to export 360 VR animations and create an immersive experience for virtual walk-throughs.
Pressure and Tilt support in Eraser tool
Pressure and Tilt options are added to Eraser tool to enhance drawing options. You can now erase with same size and precision like the Brush tool, by using the new Pressure and Tilt sensitive eraser nib.
Paint Bucket tool enhancement
Paint Bucket tool can now be used in continuous fill mode. The tool does live filling on the regions/contours as you drag over the shapes. You can choose to fill all the regions as you drag or, only have empty regions and specific color regions filled:
– When Fill all regions checkbox is selected – Fill color is applied over all the contours/regions that you drag over.
– When Fill all regions checkbox is unselected – Fill color is applied over empty regions or, wherever the starting color is found.
SVG Export enhancement
SVG files exported from Animate are now well organized and maintain layer hierarchy. These exported files can be imported in Character Animator for further use.
In this release of Animate, you will find references to Adobe Fonts, which is the new name of Typekit. Adobe Fonts is included in Creative Cloud subscriptions. There are no limits on the number of fonts that can be activated at the same time and no limits on the number of monthly pageviews for web fonts.
– Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or Intel Centrino, Intel Xeon, or Intel Core Duo (or compatible) processor (2GHz or faster processor)
– Operating system: Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 or Windows 10 version 1703
– RAM:İ 2 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
– Hard disk space: 4 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; more free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
– Monitor resolution: 1024×900 display (1280×1024 recommended)
– GPU: OpenGL version 3.3 or higher
Language versions available for Animate CC:
– Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Italiano, Nederlands, Polish, Português (Brasil), Svenska, Turkish, čeština, Русский, 日本語, 简体中文*, 繁體中文*, 한국어*