The industry-standard vector graphics software lets you create logos, icons, drawings, typography, and illustrations for print, web, video, and mobile. Millions of designers and artists use Illustrator CC to create everything from web icons and product packaging to book illustrations and billboards. Iconic work at any size.
Get all the drawing tools you need to turn simple shapes and colors into sophisticated logos, icons, and graphics. Illustrator artwork is vector-based software, so it can scale down for mobile screens and up to billboard size — and always look crisp and beautiful.
Gorgeous typography that says it all.
Incorporate a company name into a logo, create a flyer, or mock up a website design with the best type tools out there. Add effects, manage styles, and edit individual characters to create typographic designs that perfectly express your messages.
Draw attention everywhere.
Create freehand drawings, or trace and recolor imported photos to turn them into works of art. Use your illustrations anywhere, including printed pieces, presentations, websites, blogs, and social media.
Pro power comes standard.
With fast, responsive performance and precision tools, it’s easy to focus on design, not process. Reuse your vector graphics across documents. Work seamlessly with other Creative Cloud apps like Photoshop, InDesign, XD, and Premiere Pro. Illustrator makes it a snap to add artwork to designs, video, and more.
Easily create rich color blends that give your objects and artwork a more natural look and feel.
Save time by modifying repeating text or objects across multiple artboards all at once.
Add or remove tools so you have just the ones you want, and group them the way that works best for you.
Presentation and Trim Preview
Turn artboards into slides you can easily project and share, and see how documents with bleeds will look with the edges trimmed off.
What’s New in Illustrator CC 2019:
New color blending capabilities let you create richer, photorealistic gradients that look more natural.
Save time when you modify similar objects across multiple artboards — all at once.
Visual font browsing
We’ve made it easier to browse different font classes to find the right font faster. And you can now choose from different sample text options, too.
Add, remove, or group tools in your toolbar the way it works best for you.
More accessible Adobe Fonts
Easily see and activate thousands of fonts within the app. Preview the selected font in your project, even if it’s not activated.
Each artboard becomes a slide you can preview, browse, and project in presentation mode.
See exactly how your designs look without guides, grids, or elements extending beyond the edge of the artboard.
Scaling to fit your monitor
Now you can customize the size of your tools, icons, menus, panels, and controls so they look just right.
We’ve improved zoom in outline mode so you can watch as your canvas shrinks and grows incrementally.
This new feature, powered by Adobe Sensei, uses machine learning to provide suggested crops.
Actual size preview
Preview your designs at their actual dimensions when you set the view to 100%.
Puppet Warp enhancement
Thanks to Adobe Sensei, pins are now automatically suggested so there’s no need to manually plot them.
And so much more
Also includes stability improvements and bug fixes.
– Processor: Multicore Intel processor (with 32/64-bit support) or AMD Athlon 64 processor
– Operating system: Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 10*
– RAM: 2 GB of RAM (4 GB recommended) for 32 bit; 4 GB of RAM (16 GB recommended) for 64 bit
– Hard disk: 2 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation; SSD recommended
– Monitor resolution: 1024 x 768 display (1920 x 1080 recommended)
– To use Touch workspace in Illustrator, you must have a touch-screen-enabled tablet/monitor running Windows 10 (Microsoft Surface Pro 3 recommended).
– GPU: OpenGL 4.x
– Optional: To use GPU Performance: Your Windows should have a minimum of 1GB of VRAM (4 GB recommended), and your computer must support OpenGL version 4.0 or greater.
Illustrator CC is available in the following languages:
– Dansk, Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Hebrew*, Hungarian, Italiano, Nederlands, Polish, Português (Brasil), Svenska, Turkish, Ukrainian, čeština, Русский, 日本語, 简体中文, 繁體中文, 한국어
Adobe Illustrator CC 2019 v126.96.36.1995 Win.part1.rar
Adobe Illustrator CC 2019 v188.8.131.525 Win.part2.rar
Adobe Illustrator CC 2019 v184.108.40.2065 Win.part3.rar
Adobe Illustrator CC 2019 v220.127.116.115 Win.part4.rar