Lets look at the masters of cinema to turn our clean, realistic 3D set into a cinematic one in Blender. We take it apart, destroy it, light it and color grade the hell out of it!
What topics are covered?
– research of references and mood/color imagery
– turning a clean set into a destroyed one
– Cinematic lighting techniques in Blender
– paintover process in Photoshop
– Color grading in Lightroom Classic
Who is it for?
Designers/Artists/Creatives who are interested in new ways to create.
What will I get?
– 2 hour video tutorial with narration
– 3D source BLEND file
– PSD file
What do I need to have before I start?
– Blender 2.82
– basic knowledge of Blender
– experience with digital image making workflows
– Adobe Photoshop or equivalent
jan urchel cinematic set design.part1.rar
jan urchel cinematic set design.part2.rar
jan urchel cinematic set design.part3.rar
jan urchel cinematic set design.part4.rar
jan urchel cinematic set design.part5.rar