The Next Limit development team is pleased to announce the availability of Maxwell 5 version 5.0.0 for ArchiCAD. This product has been designed for rendering in ArchiCAD with a Maxwell toolbar. It brings you advanced Maxwell Render technology in a simple package.
Version 5.0.0 – 06 Feb 2020
– Added a button and menu option for Maxwell Cloud
– Added a button to control the used GPUs for the GPU render engine.
– Added a Multilight group parameter to Archicad light object parameters
– Added a Multilight group parameter to Archicad materials when the Maxwell material mode is Emitter.
– Help now opens the Maxwell V5 plugin documentation.
– Now the plugin checks if there is a new version available
– Archicad sometimes crashed when quitting if Fire was running on OSX.
Maxwell Render is an unbiased spectral ray-tracing designed to simulate light and materials exactly as they behave in real world. Maxwell Render makes perfect images, films and animations from 3D models and scenes. It is the complete solution for anyone who demands immaculate results on a deadline. Maxwell Render offers maximum quality, speed, and compatibility for architects, designers and VFX artists.
Maxwell 5 includes several new features and improvements: procedural textures, multi-GPU rendering, Maxwell Cloud, 4K compatibility and much more.
Maxwell plugin for ARCHICAD has been created with the intention of providing native integration of Maxwell Render within the ARCHICAD environment.