Draw your dreamy vertical garden on iPad with Esther.
Florals and botanical motifs are one of the most popular themes in commercial illustration and surface design. They have must-haves in artists’ portfolio. Whether you are a professional or hobbyist, this class opens up a new world of drawing possibilities. From sourcing inspiration and sketching, to inking and adding texture; Esther walks through the entire process with you.
• The basics of the most popular drawing app Procreate on iPad
• Tips on how to arrange a balanced composition
• How to add interesting texture to your drawing
• Blending mode, masking, liquify, layer organization, re-color, etc.
• How to draw plants both imaginatively and realistically
• Why certain design decisions were made in their visual context