FumeFX is a powerful fluid dynamics plugin-in for Autodesk 3ds max, designed for simulation and rendering of realistic fire, smoke, explosions and other gaseous phenomena. Unrivalled in its ability to capture the subtlety and complexity of fluid gas behavior it is favored among visual effects artists, game developers, visualization professionals and everyone else who demand the utmost in realism.
– Fixed Particle Source that didn’t work with the color channel controller.
– Fixed particle system picking that could crash Particle Source with tyFlow float as vector controller.
– Fixed FumeFX-TP birth operators that caused crash with TP 6.7+ and 3ds max 2019.
– Added support for 3rd party .vdb files for Initial State simulation.
– Fixed FumeFX-Redshift shader and cache sharpening.
– Added FumeFX Tex3D colors extraction without shading applied.
– Added support for Arnold render 220.127.116.11.
– Fixed .vdb crashes if velocities were present in input caches.
– Fixed issue where 3rd party .vdb cache velocities were not properly loaded.
– Fixed Initial state didn’t work if Color was present inside the .fdc cache.
– Fixed error when using .fxd as initial state could throw the file version mismatch message.
– Added Initial State filename display in the FumeFX menu.
– Fixed installer for 3ds max 2021 that didn’t properly install FumeFX Arnold shader.