SitniSati FumeFX v2.1c for 3DsMax 2012 32Bit & 64Bit
FumeFX is a fluid dynamics engine designed for simulation and rendering of realistic fire, smoke, explosion and other gaseous phenomena.
It’s versatility, robustness and intuitive workflow makes it a perfect solution for the most demanding tasks in the computer graphics industry. Almost every aspect of simulation can be customized through 3ds max scripting, allowing user to interfere with simulation computation at the lowest level.
For almost 12 years, Sitni Sati has been dedicated to the creation and release of the most popular and widely used plug-in technologies for 3ds Max.
What’s New in 2.1
– FumeFX now supports fully interactive simulations. This means that user can change almost every parameter during the simulation and see it’s influence on the simulation result. It is even possible to change channels that will be saved to the output file, or to move objects and change their parameters.
– Version 2.1 introduces Variable Density solver that uses smoke density and temperature as variables. The result of this addition is increased physical realism, where cold air and dense smoke will have stronger inertia compared to the hot air and lower density smoke.
– New is also the CFL condition parameter that directly controls the number of simulation steps. This is the value that defines the maximum distance allowed for any cell data (velocity, smoke, fire, etc..) to travel in one simulation step. If velocities are bigger then defined by this condition, simulation sub steps will be initiated.
– New Advanced advection scheme that reduces dissipation.
– Default simulation uses all cores during the Wavelet Turbulence calculations, which results in significant speedup.
– finalRender 3.5 Global Iiiumination is now up to 6x faster !
– Preview Window now prints out 3ds max frame number.
– Added ability to stop/continue Retimer.
– Various bug fixes from eariler versions.