Phoenix FD 1.20.00 For Max 2012 32Bit / 64Bit
Phoenix FD version 1.20 released
The latest version 1.20 of the fluid dynamics system for simulation of fire and smoke Phoenix FD is available as of 26th November 2010. This is one of the newest products of Chaos Group. The software perfectly combines a grid based simulator with outstanding rendering capabilities. In addition to the usual uniform fluid behavior, Phoenix FD is capable of simulating a whole array of additional processes like pressure decay, thermal radiation cooling and mass-temperature dependence.
• Extension for liquid simulations
• Turbulence helper
• Forward transfer advection
• Analytic scattering mode
• Added ramps and ranges in the viewport
• Ability to use the radius of the PF particles in the source helper
• Color ramp and preview range for each channel
• RGB preview of the UVW channel
• Limits for the adaptive grid
• Optimized the interaction with the scene
• Option to displace without surface projection, using directly the 3d point coordinates (volumetric displacement).
• Problem with the solid sources when the temperature channel is not active
• Crash when a body exits from an adaptive grid
• The fluid can pass through a thin object
• When Phoenix FD is installed the CAT can’t add fingers
• The vorticity does not affect certain areas in the simulation, especially the leading front of the flow.
• The GPU preview continues to update even when the window is invisible (performance bug).
• Crash when displacement is used in solid mode and the surface crosses the upper boundary
• Phoenix texture does not sample UVW and velocity channels if the node is not rendered
• The rendering hangs when the cell size is too small