In our continuous effort for rendering photorealistic perfection, we would like to announce the next edition v1.5 of Thea Render. The new edition introduces some important features, mainly around Thea Render material system (that you are probably already aware from our technology announcements).
Here is the list of our major new features, presented in no particular order.
Fresnel Ramp Procedural (see tech info)
Improved Shadow Catcher (see tech info)
Substance Material Converter (see tech info)
Colored Coating Absorption (see tech info)
Section Cuts (see tech info)
We are also particularly happy, because the enhancements in the material system are also accompanied with the debut of our Online Material Repository, a single place where users can upload & download materials. There was a lot of thought and work given for the repository and I am sure you are going to love it!
On top of these features, v1.5 introduces Floating Licensing support for our corporate customers and the launch of the brand new Integration for Autodesk Fusion 360 product.
– Thea Version v1.5.02.1371 [31/07/15]
– Thea For SketchUp Plugin v1.5.02.310 [31/07/15]
– Thea For Rhino Plugin v1.5.02.200 [31/07/15]
– Substance Thea Converter v1.5.205 [31/07/15]
– Thea for Cinema4D Plugin v1.5.02.169 [31/07/15]
– Thea For Fusion Plugin v1.5.01 [31/07/15]
– Thea For 3dsMax Plugin v1.5.01.138 [31/07/15]
– Thea For Blender Plugin v1.4.220 [24/02/15]