CLO3D was used exclusively as a fashion product visualization tool to view the 2D fashion product line concepts they created earlier in the semester in a 3D environment.
The specific challenge for this optional project was to develop CLO3D virtual representations  to match a previous 2D fashion product development class assignment that included concept,description, color, fabric, print pattern and line boards. They were to develop the garments , create CLO3D layouts illustrating different viewpoints and a CLO3D animation for each garment.
As we move closer to a truly connected global economy, it is inevitable that the movement of trends will be faster and more sweeping than ever before. We’re adding seasons and SKUs to chase these ever-changing trends, but fail to adapt smarter practices that can handle the faster pace. Our enterprise solution, CLO Innovation, is all about these smarter practices.
Sample Your Heart Out.
Instantly visualize any number of variations, no matter how crazy or experimental they may be–after all, that’s the beauty of Save As and Ctrl+Z. Fine-tune your designs in real-time as you make adjustments to the pattern. Make informed decisions on the spot, from the overall silhouette down to the shape, size, and placement of each pocket.
Design is in the Details.
And that’s where our robust collision detection engine really shines. Nerdiness aside, it’s the technology that allows you to create 3D garments that go beyond simple t-shirts – to articulate complex components like folds and quilts, and layer garments to style complete looks.
Materials to Fuel Your Creativity.
Introducing the world’s first Virtual Fashion Marketplace. Shop for 3D fabrics and their corresponding swatch cards, as well as avatars, buttons, pattern blocks, and more. We’re open 24/7, so you can work whenever inspiration strikes.
Rooted in the Way We Work.
Designed by fashion-industry veterans and programmed by the best cloth simulation engineers in the world, we’ve built a user-experience that mimics the art of garment-making in an intuitive and familiar way. It’s an ever-growing set of easy-to-learn, easy-to-use tools essential to the design development process, that’s also quite easy on the eyes.
– [Added] ‘Delete All Avatars’ menu in 3D pop-up window.
– [Added] ‘Auto Align’ menu in DXF import dialog.
– [Fixed] Occasional crash when using ‘paste’.
– [Fixed] Bug that blank history remains even after clearing the histories.
– [Fixed] Removed warning pop-up when loading 3D state, when there is no history.
– [Fixed] Bug when searching Turn Table related codec on Windows 32bit OS.
– [Fixed] Bug that internal lines are not displayed even though the ‘internal lines’ option is selected in 2D 1:1 snapshot.
– [Fixed] Abnormal patterns and internal polygons are created when tracing imported patterns with the grading rules.
– [Fixed] Bug that the distance between each pattern is widely spread when exporting DXF.