Learn how to draw anatomy for complete beginners
- Draw the human form from any angle or pose
- Draw the muscles of the human form
- Pose the human form
- Draw male and female figures
- Draw the figure without using reference
- Have the ability to create a figure from their mind
- Never have to rely on clip art or copy another artist’s figures for reference
- Improve your figures
- Understand the principles of anatomy from a stick figure to the skeleton to the muscles and variety of the human form.
- No special software is required. Although I teach in software all you need is a pencil and paper.
- There are no closed captions or subtitles for this course.
- The only thing “required” is something to draw with and you willingness to learn and work hard.
Complete Beginner’s Guide to Anatomy and Figure Drawing.part1.rar
Complete Beginner’s Guide to Anatomy and Figure Drawing.part2.rar
Complete Beginner’s Guide to Anatomy and Figure Drawing.part3.rar
Complete Beginner’s Guide to Anatomy and Figure Drawing.part4.rar
Complete Beginner’s Guide to Anatomy and Figure Drawing.part5.rar
Complete Beginner’s Guide to Anatomy and Figure Drawing.part6.rar
Complete Beginner’s Guide to Anatomy and Figure Drawing.part7.rar