Digital-Tutors – Beginner’s Guide to Composite 2011
1 hrs. 6 min. | Released on April 4, 2011 | Project Files Included (111 MB) | 431.18 MB
Required Software: Composite 2011 and up
In these lessons we will learn about Autodesk Composite and compositing in general so you can understand essential terms and definitions.
We will start off by covering what compositing is and what a tool is. We will then take a look at importing images into Composite so you learn how to begin work on your own projects. After that, you will learn to use the common tools to build compositions. And to wrap up this project, we will go over how to render your projects out of Composite to show the world what you have accomplished. This series of step-by-step videos were developed with artists new to Composite in mind so we will be moving at a steady, easy-to-follow pace making sure you understand terms and basic techniques.
10 videos in this course
1. Introduction and project overview
2. What is Composite? What is compositing?
3. What is a node? What is a tool?
4. What is a tool parameter? How do we edit tools?
5. Importing images into Composite and Composition Settings
6. How do we composite and what are alphas?
7. How do we move images in our frame?
8. What is rotoscoping? How can I create an alpha?
9. What is color correction?
10. Rendering images out of Composite and next steps
One thought on “Digital-Tutors – Beginner’s Guide to Composite 2011”
all the links are dead, can you add torrent link for this thanks.