With RecFusion you can create 3D models of people, pets, furniture and many other objects, even your motorcycle! All you need is a depth-sensor like the Microsoft Kinect or the Asus Xtion. Just move the sensor around the object and you can see the model building up on your screen in real-time and in color. Use the built-in post-processing functions to prepare your models for 3D printing and publish your models on the web to show them to your friends.
RecFusion Pro Multi-Sensor 3D-Scan Software Features:
RecFusion Pro is a professional scan solution for 3D scanning systems utilizing multiple depth sensors such as the Microsoft Kinect or the Asus Xtion Pro Live. It is aimed at companies and professionals who want to construct their own 3D scanning solution.
RecFusion Pro’s main features are:
– Real-time 3D reconstruction from multiple depth sensors
– Recording of multi-sensor sequences for later reconstruction. This is particularly useful for use during events when lots of people need to be scanned in a short time. The reconstruction and post-processing can be done later on
– Use of the full color sensor resolution (e.g. 1280×1024 for the Asus Xtion Pro Live) yielding high quality colors
– Support for disabling auto-exposure and setting manual exposure for sensors supporting this (e.g. the Asus Xtion Pro Live) to improve surface color consistency
– Easy one-time calibration of multiple sensor configurations
– Saving of all system settings in a workspace. Reloading the workspace restores all settings so that a scan can be performed right away
– Easy-to-use scan post-processing functions such as filling holes, cropping the mesh and adding a socket
– Export to popular mesh formats (STL, OBJ, PLY, VRML)
– Easy-to-use user interface
Product languages are:
– English and German interface languages.
What’s new in RecFusion Pro 1.0.3:
– Fixed crash occurring with latest Nvidia driver
Home Page: _http://anonymz.com/?http://www.recfusion.net/index.php/en/