MultiScatter 1.1.07a For 3dsMax 2009 – 2012
MultiScatter is a new product, based on VRayScatter technology its designed to work not only with V-Ray but with Mental Ray too.
New in MultiScatter: multi-core processing support! It uses all available CPU cores and therefore runs much quicker than VRayScatter which can only use one CPU core. And more!
- Capability of creation huge amount of objects in array (hundreds of thousands and millions)
- Quick rendertime generation of objects with optimized RAM management
- Random transformations (scale, rotation) of objects in array
- Distribution of objects based on bitmaps or procedural maps
- Scaling of objects based on bitmaps or procedural maps
- Realtime viewport preview of objects placement
- Different types of viewport preview of objects
- Special procedural map the MultiScatterTexture
- 64-bit support
Differences from VRayScatter:
- Mental Ray support (geometry and Mental Proxy)
- Not only VrayProxy but any kind of geometry supported
- Many objects in one Scatter
- Probability texture for objects “clustering”
- Multithreading support in all operations including viewports
- Picking objects directly from a scene
- Materials, property and animation interactively depended to scene objects.
- “Help pictures” for new users (possible to switch off).
- Revolutionary viewport preview mode – points.
- Diffuse colour or wirecolor preview in viewport.
- Collision preview in viewport.
- Converting MultiScatter object to single mesh or instant copied objects.
- MultiScatter utility